French-German Partnering Event for Artificial Intelligence in Industry 4.0
Inspiring plenaries, engaging information sessions and targeted 1:1 meetings promise knowledge gain and new contacts.
- Are you interested in cross-border networking with Start-ups, businesses, and research & development institutions in the sector of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Industry 4.0?
- Do you want to know more about funding programmes and instruments in France and Germany as well as the French-German call for R&D cooperation projects?
- Do you have a project or a project idea in the area of AI in Industry 4.0 and want to further develop it together with potential partners?
If you are a Start-up, SME, R&D institution, business developer, an investor or authority from Germany or France, then this event is for you.
This event that will take place on May 18 is organised by the project "Deutsch-französische Vernetzung zu Industrie 4.0 und angewandter Künstlicher Intelligenz" that is supported by the Ministry of Economics of Baden-Wurtemberg (Ministerium für Wirtschaft, Arbeit und Tourismus Baden-Württemberg). Main aims of the event are to provide information on the French-German call for R&D cooperation projects and the funding schemes in both countries as well as to enable networking between French and German companies and other stakeholders during the matchmaking sessions where 1:1 meetings can be booked.
What can you expect:
- A tailor-made information session including an engaging keynote speech, an informative introduction to the needs and challenges of AI in Industry 4.0 and focused presentations of French-German funding opportunities.
- Two parallel sessions dedicated to specific funding mechanisms in France and Germany.
- Individual matchmaking sessions between French and German companies (for that you need to register for the agenda point "matchmaking session").
How can you benefit from this event?
- Join the informative conference with a keynote speech and presentations of funding programmes.
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services, or business needs to event participants and have a look what other attendees are offering or searching for.
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings during the Matchmaking Session in the afternoon.